Shipping & Delivery FAQ
When will I be contacted with a delivery date and time?
- Within 24 hours of the order being placed you will be contacted via email with a date the order will be fulfilled. From that date on we will schedule the delivery and specify a time that works best with your schedule.
When will my order be delivered?
- Orders will be delivered anywhere from 1 1 14 days following the date or ordering. Each product has a custom lead time which then influences the delivery date.
Are there any Shipping Restrictions?
- Miskas Wood Products delivers within Ontario only. Our delivery locations are listed on our Shipping & Delivery Information page. We are currently only offering delivery to those locations in close proximity to our warehouse. Since we do not outsource our delivery it insures delivery of the highest quality and urgency. Deliveries can be made to any street address and will be left on either the driveway or a specified outdoor location.
Are all shipments delivered with No Signature Required?
- Yes, all shipment’s are delivered as NSR if the carrier deems it safe to leave the shipment. In situations where the carrier is unable to do so you will be contacted via phone for further delivery information.
What are the Shipping Rates?
- All shipping rates are calculated based off travel distance from our warehouse. These rates can be found under the Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Free Shipping is offered for local deliveries within Georgetown’s limits.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- If you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact our office as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to accommodate your request if your order has not already been processed, Our order-fulfilment and shipping systems are designed to deliver orders quickly and efficiently; therefore, it is not possible to change or cancel an order once it has been processed. If this is the case, we can offer the return of the order and or the addition to an order through contact with us in our office.
Scheduled Delivery: How is my delivery date and time arranged?
- Once the order has been confirmed our office will contact you with the earliest delivery date. At this point we will work with you to arrange a delivery date and time that works best with your personal schedule.
Scheduled Delivery: Will someone need to be present to sign for the delivery?
- Once you’ve been contacted to arrange a delivery date and time, if specified that no one will be home we will leave the order where we’ve been instructed. No one will need to sign or accept the order.